Lok Shahi Din
- Govt. of Maharashtra vide its Resolution No General Administration Department No. Prasvdha/roee/CR .23/99/18 A/dated 20th December, 1999 has directed to every Dist Collector to hold a Lokshahi Din on Ist Monday of every ensuing month.
- On this day the following officers are invited remain present and accept the representation about the Grievances /Complaints, of the public.
- Dist Collector.
- Dy. Commissioner of Police.
- Superintendent of Police.
- Chief Executive Officer of Zilla Parishad.
Following Dist level heads of the Departments are also invited and remain present on this day
- Irrigation Dept.
- Maharashtra State Electricity Board ( Urban as well as Rural )
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
- Water Supply.
- Take action on the complaint in view of the prevailing norms rules of the Govt . in this behalf .
- Not only offer compliance but also supposed to justify his stand to the complainant .
- If the complaint lodged is relating to Developmental works then all aspects such as name of relevant Scheme , availability of Funds, sanction norms facts based information is taken into account before communicating reply to the complainant .
- In this way all complaints received are processed and dispose of within a maximum period of one month .
- In exceptional circumstances if it is not possible to take a decision within a prescribed time limit the complainant is kept informed about the cause of delay complainant.