ABOUT ELECTION BRANCH
To conduct elections for the Parliament and the legislative Assembly/council peacefully is the main duty assigned to this department. In addition this section also looks after the preparation of Voter’s List, preparation of Voter’s Photo-identity card. Election Branch deals with following acts Representation of People’s Act, 1950. Representation of People’s Act, 1951.
DISTRICT – GENERAL INFORMATION
Aurangabad District is geographically situated in the North Central region of Maharashtra. It lies in the basin of Godavari river. Aurangabad District is surrounded by Jalgaon district in the north, Nashik and Ahmednagar districts in the West, Beed in the South and Jalna in the east. The geographical area of the district is 10.80 lacks hectares. There are 1368 villages in the district (706 kharif village and 662 rabbi village) The population of the Aurangabad District is 28.97 lacks as per 2001 Censes. The Urban population is 10.86 lacks and the rural population is 18.11 lacks. Aurangabad district is very rich in historical, architectural and sculptural aspects. The Ajanta Caves, which houses the world famous paintings, is 105 kms. from the Aurangabad city. The rock cut caves and the world largest rock cut Kailash temple are located in Ellora Just 29 Kms away from the city. Paithan which was known as Prastishthan was the Capital of Satavahanas. It is famous for Saint Eknath Mandir and the Jayakwadi Project and Bird Sanctuary 51 Kms from Aurangabad. The impregnable fort of Devgiri, now Daultabad, is an imposing structure located 15 Kms. away from city on the way to Ellora. Bibi-ka-Maqbara, Panchakki and Aurangabad caves are the other noteworthy places. The other important places nearby Aurangabad are Nashik, Shirdi and Lonar. A Municipal Corporation, One Zilla Parishad, One Cantonment and Six Municipal Councils are there in the district. A High Court Bench of Mumbai High Court is also located in the city. There are four industrial estate located in the district namely Aurangabad, Chikalthana, Waluj and Paithan. Besides two Medical Colleges and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, numerous institutions of higher learning are there in the district.
There are following five Revenue Sub- Divisions and Nine Talukas in the Aurangabad District.
|SNO||Name of the Sub Division||Taluka in the Sub Division|
|1||Aurangabad||Aurangabad Rural and Aurangabad Uppar Tahsil|
|2||Vaijapur||Vaijapur and Gangapur|
|3||Sillod||Sillod and Soegaon|
|4||Paithan||Paithan and Phulambri|
|5||Kannad||Kannad and Khultabad|
DETAILS ABOUT CONSTITUENCIES
There are two parliamentary Constituencies in Aurangabad District, namely,
- 33-Aurangabad Parliamentary Constituency.
33- Aurangabad Parliamentary Constituency comprises of following 6 (Six) Legislative Assembly Constituencies of Aurangabad District.
- 193-Auranagabad (West)
- 194-Aurangabad (East)
- Part of 32-Jalna Parliamentary Constituency.
32-Jalna Parliamentary Constituency Comprises of 189-Sillod Legislative Assembly Constituency. More-over seven villages of Soygaon Taluka of this District are included in 188-Bhokardan Legislative Assembly segment, of 32-Jalna Parliamentary Constituency.
Following forms are also available free of cost at all Tahsil Offices And Sub-Divisional Offices Dist. Aurangabad and may be submitted in same offices.
|Sr.No.||Form No||Particular of Forms|
|1||Form No.6||Application for inclusion of name in electoral roll|
|2||Form No.7||Application for objecting inclusion or seeking deletion of name in electoral roll|
|3||Form No.8||Application for correction to particulars entered in electoral roll|
|4||Form No.8A||Application for transposition of entry in electoral roll|
|5||Form No.18||Claim for inclusion of name in the electoral roll for a graduates constituency|
|6||Form No.19||Claim for inclusion of name in the electoral roll for a teacher’s constituency|
|7||Form No.2||Registration of a member of the armed force Part-A, Defence service Part-B, Armed police forces, Part-C, Foreign Services|
|8||Form No.13F||Proxy to classified service voters|
- Election Press Note 2020
- Election commission of India
- 19-Aurangabad Candidate Affidavits of Assembly Election 2019
- 19-Aurangabad Candidate Affidavits of Lok Sabha Election 2019
- Chief Electroal Officer, Maharashtra
- National Voters Service Portal (Search Electoral Roll)
- Online Voter Registration
- Bidder Documents of e-tenders called for 05-Aurangabad Divisional Graduate Constituency Election-2020
Special Summary Revision programme as on qualifying date of 01/01/2022
List of form no. 6, 7, 8, 8A received in various constituency as follows:
- Expenditure payments under Lok Sabha General Election 2019
- Audit Schedule of Daily expenditure of candidates contesting election by Hon’ble Election Expenditure Observer (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- 19-Aurangabad Parlimentry Constituency summary Statement of Contesting Candidates Showing the Progressive Expenditure as on Date 11/04/2019 (PDF, 460 KB)
- 19-Aurangabad Parlimentry Constituency summary Statement of Contesting Candidates Showing the Progressive Expenditure as on Date 17/04/2019 (PDF, 325 KB)
- 19-Aurangabad Parlimentry Constituency summary Statement of Contesting Candidates Showing the Progressive Expenditure as on Date 21/04/2019 (PDF, 271 KB)
- Section 78 of the Representation of the People Act, 1951. Regarding submission of final accounts by candidates contesting the election (PDF, 1.75 MB)
- Candidates, who contested elections under Aurangabad General Lok Sabha Elections 2019, submitted their final account of expenditure of election expenses and accounting committee meeting and Attending the 18/06/2019 (PDF, 321 KB)
Expenditure details of candidates contesting the elections in 19-Aurangabad :
Vidhan Sabha Election 2019 – Aurangabad District’s Final Electroal Rolls of all constituencies Date 31/08/2019.
Distribution list of Voter’s Voter Card after Loksabha Election 2019
- EPIC Received On 09 August 2019
- EPIC Received On 04 Sept 2019
- EPIC Received On 12 Sept 2019
- EPIC Received On 19 Sept 2019
List of Online Form-6 in Assembly Constituencies
- List of Online Form-6 in 108-Aurangabad (West) Assembly Constituencies
Expenditure payments under Assembly General Election 2019
Vidhan Sabha-Gangapur-111 (11102019)
Vidhan Sabha-Gangapur-111 (14102019)